Workers' Compensation

Workplace Injuries And Compensation

The UFU State Council has determined to enhance the services provided to UFU members injured in the course of employment. All enquiries will be forwarded to our Workers Compensation Officer Les Birch.

Les has been providing advice and representing injured workers for the past 30 years as a Trade Union official and has developed extensive skills and experience in the SA Employment Tribunal advocating on behalf of injured workers. He is working 2 ½ days a week and can be contacted via the Union office on 8352 7211

Alternatively contact Les via the inquiry field below if you have any workers compensation matters that you would wish to discuss with him. He’s a top workers’ compensation expert and we are fortunate indeed to have Les join our team.

UFUSA Les Birch
Les Birch With Max Adlam - UFUSA Secretary
15Mb limit x 6 files - .doc .docx .pdf .jpg .gif .png .csv .xls .pptx .xml .txt .rtf